Anova Unveils Universal Tank Monitor™
Device offers connected compatibility across multiple product streams
Today, remote tank monitoring provider Anova announced the release of its Universal Tank Monitor™ (Anova UTM™) product, now available for fuel distributors around the globe. The Anova UTM has been engineered to meet the need for a global, affordable tank monitor that works with multiple tanks simultaneously and communicates over a wide variety of communication networks and carriers, including LTE CAT M1, automatically switching to the strongest network signal.
“We know that profitability in the propane distribution business jumps exponentially when tanks are monitored,” noted Chet Reshamwala, CEO at Anova. “Our Anova UTM opens the door for distributors to better manage the cost of monitoring with a multi-tank capability, to gain new efficiencies with versatile and global communications support, and to drive new efficiencies with comprehensive reporting, alerts, and ease of installation.
“We have seen a lot of confusion in the remote tank monitoring marketplace, leaving many distributors seeking affordability, reliability and the benefit of a deep, trusted partnership,” said Dillan Fernando, LPG, Fuels and Lubricants Business Unit head at Anova. “The Anova UTM has been designed with these priorities in mind from the onset. As a digitalization partner to the industry, it is our job to ease the path to profitability in fuel distribution. As a continued pioneer in remote tank monitoring, we have extended our platform to support clients in achieving strategic cost, efficiency, and customer-driven goals.”
Anova UTM features include:
- Universal SIM to support multiple global communications networks;
- Multiple inputs to support a range of sensors including tank level, pressure, meters, and others, with the ability to monitor multiple tanks or a combination of measures on a single tank;
- Easy-install magnetic mount for rapid deployment with multiple mounting options;
- C1D1 and ATEX Zone 0 area compliant design for intrinsic safety;
- Affordable price point for cost-effectiveness at every customer-driven volume, with the option of a Hardware-as-a-Service monthly subscription;
- Reliable hardware built to last with a 15-year battery and rugged, sealed construction;
- Intelligent software with frequent data sampling and configurable alerts for ultimate safety and daily reporting; and an
- Integrated platform that works seamlessly with the Anova software platform and industry ERP systems.
A global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) provider, Anova incorporates the DataOnline, Wikon, WESROC, ISA and Silicon Controls (Gaslog) brands. With over 700,000 cellular, satellite, and LPWAN devices currently deployed, Anova aims to connect the industrial world - for better. For more information, on the Anova UTM, visit https://pages.anova.com/utm.