Oil & Energy
The Leading Information Source for Full-Service Fuel Marketers
Oil & Energy magazine is the official publication of the National Energy & Fuels Institute, Inc. and the best source of information and practical advice for full-service marketers of heating oil and propane.
While other publications are scaling back coverage, Oil & Energy is delivering more. We’re in print 10 times a year and online every day, blogging and Tweeting the latest news (@oilenergyonline). Energy marketers are hungry for fresh ideas and inspiration, and they look to Oil & Energy because we deliver the highest-value content from the industry’s most respected sources.
Oil & Energy delivers for our readers like no competing publication. In print or online, your ads are seen and read, because we constantly engage readers with informative, well-written articles on the topics that really matter to them.
Here is a quick look at what readers found in Oil & Energy in recent print issues.
In-depth coverage of:
- Advanced HVAC controls
- Remote connectivity for homeowners
- Remote tank monitoring
- Cloud computing
- On-board technology for fuel fleets, including GPS, routing and data transmission
- Specialized software for energy marketers
- HVAC testing tools
- An exclusive interview with New York City Councilman James F. Gennaro, author of New York City’s Bioheat® heating oil mandate
- An exclusive interview with Commissioner Bart Chilton, of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- In-depth monthly coverage of legislative and regulatory affairs, straight from the experts at NEFI
- In-depth coverage of Obamacare and the implications for small business
- Expert articles from the industry’s most respected trainers: John Barba, Ralph Adams and Bruce Marshall
- Exclusive business advice from the accountants at Gray, Gray & Gray, one of the nation’s top 200 accounting firms
- Monthly business column by Ed Burke, Chairman of the Board of Dennis K. Burke
- Marketing advice every month from Richard Rutigliano, President of PriMedia Inc.
- Ongoing, in-depth coverage of the competitive struggle between heating oil marketers and the natural gas utilities
- Monthly hedging column by Hedge Solutions
- In-depth coverage of the propane autogas and biodiesel markets
Your Advertising Supports National Energy & Fuels Institute, Inc.
When you advertise in Oil & Energy, you support the National Energy & Fuels Institute, Inc., a leading advocate for the retail fuel industry, including marketers of Oilheat, propane, motor fuels and biofuels. National Energy & Fuels Institute, Inc. is the principal lobbyist in Washington for the Oilheat industry, and every issue of Oil & Energy contains the National Energy & Fuels Institute, Inc.’s “Washington Report” with in-depth news from the legislative and regulatory spheres.