Cargas Energy’s Eighth Annual Customer Conference Achieves Record Attendance
Cargas Systems recently brought over 250 attendees to the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA, for the eighth annual Cargas Energy Summit. Cargas Energy is the company’s rapidly growing fuel delivery and HVAC software with a nationwide footprint of customers and partners. This year’s customer conference had a record attendance, with a 40 percent increase over last year’s event.
“The theme of the conference was community. It’s where we could all come together—Cargas employees, customers, and partners—to help each other become more successful,” said Nate Scott, Cargas Systems President. “Building our community of customers and partners and supporting the local community in Lancaster was important to us.”
In addition to ample networking opportunities, the event included:
- Review of the Cargas Energy strategic product roadmap to give customers a glimpse of the enhanced software capabilities to come
- Product feedback sessions that provided customers with open forums to share experiences and identify needs
- Presentations by partners about how customers can better leverage technology to grow their businesses
- Customer-led sessions during which customers taught each other about the software and industry best practices for running their businesses more efficiently and effectively
- Cargas-led hands-on labs and training sessions
Community is important to Cargas Energy customers, as well. During the event, Cargas recognized eight customers and two partners for being “Community Champions.” The individuals and companies earning that honor have gone out of their way to educate other customers about the capabilities of the Cargas Energy solution, with no incentive to do so. Their sole motivation was to help others within their industry.
“We’re excited about the momentum and thrilled to see our Cargas Energy business—and this event—growing,” Scott said. “The success of this year’s Summit confirms we’re fulfilling a real need for our customers. Our customers appreciate us listening to them and our commitment to building and perfecting technology that will help them succeed.”
For more information about Cargas Energy or joining the Cargas community, visit CargasEnergy.com or call 1-800-611-3138.