Taco Inc. is offering a free webinar, “Introduction to Hydronic System Solutions®”, to help commercial HVAC engineers and designers learn to use the company’s design software.
In these one-hour webinars led by Ra Puriri, participants will learn how to:
• Design and compare HVAC systems.
• Eliminate recalculation time for changes.
• Calculate plant total loads and flows, size pipe and equipment.
• Select and schedule equipment.
• Make design changes quickly and easily while reducing errors.
• Model systems in minutes with the LoadMatch® Wizard.
To register for any of the presentations, click on a link below:
Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the webinar. Attendance is free and open to all commercial HVAC professionals. The Hydronic System Solutions design software is available for free download here.
System requirements for the webinar are as follows:
- PC-based attendees Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Mac®-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
- Mobile attendees Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet