EDITOR’S NOTE: Taco recently issued the following announcement.
Taco’s Hydronic System Solutions® (HSS) can save commercial HVAC engineers and designers dozens of design hours on every job and virtually eliminate errors. Get started with this versatile 2D Building Information Modeling tool in one of our free webinars this month, “Taco HSS Software: Fred Flintstone and Beyond Spreadsheets.”
Join Ra Puriri, Taco’s software answer man, and learn how to:
- Drag and drop smart objects.
- Size pipes and calculate pump head dynamically. Improve communication and collaboration. Improve workflow and the sharing of project information. Keep up with the architect’s and other change orders.
- Explore more sustainable design options.
- Produce schedule sheets.
- Produce bills of material.
- Produce detailed engineering reports.
To see a brief slide show introduction on how to go beyond spreadsheets with Hydronic System Solutions Software, click here.
Ra will present this webinar at the following times and dates this month:
- Friday, November 6, Noon — 1:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, November 10, Noon — 1:00 PM EST
- Thursday, November 19, Noon — 1:00 PM EST
- Tuesday, November 24, Noon — 1:00 PM EST
Here’s how to register.
1) Click on the link below. Taco HSS Software webinar
2) Use the dropdown menu to choose the webinar you want to attend.
3) Fill in the registration form.
4) Click “Register.”
Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the webinar. See below for system requirements.
Attendance is free and open to all commercial HVAC professionals. If you don’t yet have a copy of Hydronic System Solutions design software, get the free download here.
- PC-based attendees Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Mac-based attendees Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet