The Leading Information Source for Full-Service Fuel Marketers
Oil & Energy magazine is the official publication of the New England Fuel Institute (NEFI) and the best source of information and practical advice for full-service marketers of heating oil and propane.
While other publications are scaling back coverage, Oil & Energy is delivering more. We’re in print 12 times a year and online every day, blogging and Tweeting the latest news (@oilenergyonline). Energy marketers are hungry for fresh ideas and inspiration, and they look to Oil & Energy because we deliver the highest-value content from the industry’s most respected sources.
Oil & Energy delivers for our readers like no competing publication. In print or online, your ads are seen and read, because we constantly engage readers with informative, well-written articles on the topics that really matter to them.
Here is a quick look at what readers found in Oil & Energy in recent print issues.
In-depth coverage of:
- Advanced HVAC controls
- Remote connectivity for homeowners
- Remote tank monitoring
- Cloud computing
- On-board technology for fuel fleets, including GPS, routing and data transmission
- Specialized software for energy marketers
- HVAC testing tools
- An exclusive interview with New York City Councilman James F. Gennaro, author of New York City’s Bioheat® heating oil mandate
- An exclusive interview with Commissioner Bart Chilton, of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- In-depth monthly coverage of legislative and regulatory affairs, straight from the experts at New England Fuel Institute
- In-depth coverage of Obamacare and the implications for small business
- Expert articles from the industry’s most respected trainers: John Barba, Ralph Adams and Bruce Marshall
- Exclusive business advice from the accountants at Gray, Gray & Gray, one of the nation’s top 200 accounting firms
- Monthly business column by Ed Burke, Chairman of the Board of Dennis K. Burke
- Marketing advice every month from Richard Rutigliano, President of PriMedia Inc.
- Ongoing, in-depth coverage of the competitive struggle between heating oil marketers and the natural gas utilities
- Monthly hedging column by Hedge Solutions
- In-depth coverage of the propane autogas and biodiesel markets
Your Advertising Supports NEFI
When you advertise in Oil & Energy, you support New England Fuel Institute (NEFI), a leading advocate for the retail fuel industry, including marketers of Oilheat, propane, motor fuels and biofuels. NEFI is the principal lobbyist in Washington for the Oilheat industry, and every issue of Oil & Energy contains NEFI’s “Washington Report” with in-depth news from the legislative and regulatory spheres.